The River to Sea TPO (R2CTPO) actively seeks public participation as we plan transportation improvements for the Metropolitan Planning Area (MPA), which includes all of Volusia County and portions of Flagler County, including Beverly Beach and Flagler Beach as well as portions of the cities of Palm Coast and Bunnell.
The R2CTPO has officially launched the 2020 “Tell the TPO” Community Transportation Survey Campaign. This survey is conducted every two years and helps provide insights for the TPO as it makes decisions on transportation priorities. Specific goals of the survey include:
- Collecting information about the transportation needs, preferences, difficulties, and suggestions from residents, the business community, elected officials, and other stakeholders;
- Engaging the public in thinking about transportation planning issues;
- Highlighting the TPO and educating each person who takes the survey about the role and mission of the TPO;
- Building partnerships with other agencies, civic organizations, and the business community;
- Building the TPO’s database of interested residents, businesses and visitors;
- Providing an additional year of data that the TPO can compare against past and future survey efforts in order to gauge trends.
The 2020 Tell the TPO Survey will be “live” March 30th through June 30th. To ensure the highest possible survey response rate, the survey is available online at www.TelltheTPO.com (PC and mobile-friendly); hard copies are also available, both in Spanish and English. Each person who completes the survey by May 30, 2020 can choose to be entered into a drawing to receive a 3 day/2 night hotel stay for two!
To take the survey: Please click on the appropriate survey button on the Home page..
To help the R2CTPO spread the word about the Tell the TPO survey and help encourage participation: Please share the www.TelltheTPO.com link with your friends, co-workers, and/or employees. In addition, click on the “Tool Kit” tab (above) for sample email and social media blast language and graphics, printable surveys, outreach flyers, and other items.
2570 West International
Speedway Boulevard, Suite 100
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-8145
Fax: (386) 226-0428
Our transportation system will provide a safe and accessible range of options that enhances existing urban areas while providing mobility in a fiscally responsible, energy efficient and environmentally compatible manner.
© Copyright 2020 River to Sea TPO. All Rights Reserved.